Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Back from Vacation

Just got back last night from a road trip with my Mom. Left July 5. Took her to see her sister in NE Kansas, then drove to MO to pick up an ex-colleague to drive to IL to visit another ex-colleague. Back to MO to drop off friend, back to KS, then took the two sisters to visit their brother in OK.

Highlights of the trip include gorgeous scenery (more antelope across WY than I'd ever seen before), good visits, Shakespeare in IL (my friend's son is artistic director for a festival in Bloomington where he also directed Henry V), a dozen quilt shops (budget is saying, "ouch!") and a quick visit to Shepherd's Bush. Used up my memory disk in my camera. More after I weed through the emails and do the laundry.

1 comment:

Chiloe said...

Welcome back!!! show us the wonderful pictures you took . Make us dream !!! (god I had to look for my password to be able to post a message ! I always forget I need to write the whole email address and not only my name ...)