Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Tree

I finally got the tree the rest of the way up.

It's not such a bad tree, after all.

Which is good, since it's probably going to be up until next Christmas.

And the one after that.

And the one after that.

And...

4 comments:

Chiloe said...

What a beautiful tree !!! Even Emma told me that your tree is so beautiful (yes, I had to enlarge !!! :-) ) What I love on your tree is all the characters you put in. Mine come from the US. I used to buy those cute little mice at Walmart and K Mart. I don't put a lot in my tree because Steb is stilll little one and I don't want to take the risk they get broken ...

Did you write Santa a nice letter this year? ;-) What is on your list? A maid to take the tree down? lol

Have a wonderful christmas dear Debi ! I hope you'll write more often !!!

Anonymous said...

mais il est magnifique ce sapin ,alors il peut bien faire plusieur noel,moi le mien je le change pas tout les ans,pareil pour les décorations ,j'en achete une ou deux par ans sinon ce sont toutes les memes chaque année.je te le redit ,il est magnifique!!!!!!!!!!

Dineke said...

Hi Debi, I love your tree. I would love to have the space to have such a large tree. Have a very nice Christmas!

Chiloe said...

I wrote you in the december post : check it out ;-)

By the way, I lost your email. Please email me !!!