Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Oh, Good Grief.

Another week bites the dust.

I haven't even done the report of last Sunday (which was fabulous) and here it's time for another fantastic weekend.

To hold my place, here's a peek at Sunday's main event.





Gorgeous.

So, this weekend I'll see Brave (again) tomorrow, then Saturday Mom and I head to Disneyland for our first visit of the summer (and first since the grand re-opening of California Adventure and the renovated Main Street and THE ALL AMERICAN COLLEGE BAND 2012).

It may take me all day Sunday to catch up.

That's OK.

No comments: