Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Among the Living...

...but it was dicey.

Not really.

But I was sick over winter break.  Had happy plans for the two weeks and ended up in a down blanket working my way through three boxes of Kleenex.  My cough cocktail (guaefenesin and ibuprophen ) did a good job of helping me sleep through the night and minimized my coughing in the daytime.

It wasn't awful.  I didn't boogie much, but tucked in with my Christmas gift books, netbook writing projects and facebook visits.

Hoping to be back here on Sunday to get caught up (such a busy girl) but wanted those who care to know I'm doing all right.

No comments: