Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Monday, April 18, 2016

A+

It's here.


I got my Medicare A card today.

I know I'm supposed to indulge in a self-flagellation of some kind for allowing myself to age.  Feel ancient.  Ooooverrr the hilllll...

No, thanks.  I feel and look and move better than - well - I was going to say than I did in my 40s but to be honest.  Better than ever.

I'm happy.  The little girl me is happy and the old woman to be is happy.

But neither of them is running my show.

Still some variables to fall into place -  some wishes to work out - but they will.  I am totally ready to embrace what is to come.

One day at a time.  Whatever is in front of me.  And expecting the best.

Way too much to celebrate of this Great Big Life of mine.

No comments: