Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Tuesday, June 05, 2007


Kind of rushing to get this posted for tomorrow. I haven't progressed past playing with photos and don't have time to figure it out now to add my message to this. My heart is with you.

Re: peace. Thinking positive thoughts for DS1. He is still waiting to hear if the new charter school he is interested in will be approved and if he will get an offer there. Their goal is to "develop a generation of people who will see the relationship between self-mastery, human kindness, skills development and the greater social goals of curing disease, preventing war, addressing poverty, advocating equity, and preserving the planet."

Sounds like the bedrock of peace to me.

No comments: