Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Friday, April 04, 2008

New to Me

Once upon a time I considered joining a group of stitchers who create memorial pieces for the families of fallen American soldiers. I decided that realistically this is too chaotic a time in my life and I am unlikely to finish such a large but important piece, so I have not accepted the challenge. I have, however, stayed on their email list and this morning received this information. I was unaware of the site.

It's called "Stitchpoint" and one of their tools is an alphabet generator. There are six fonts. You type in your message and it will chart it for you in the font you choose.

Pretty cool.

1 comment:

Marita said...

That is new to me also. Very cool website. Thanks for the link