Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Are you scared?

My 300th post!

I know, I'm supposed to have some kind of contest or something. I'm too lazy. Or too burned out. Or something. Maybe for my three-year blogoversary?

Maybe not.

I'm still enjoying Meyer's series. I'm about halfway through New Moon. Jacob is about to have a life-changing experience.


Since the movie comes out tomorrow (and I won't get to see it until after Thanksgiving) I thought I'd have some fun with this template. And it is fun. I am so bored with mine and happy to have found this fun site.

Facebook has some entertaining flair related to Twilight. My favorite is,

"After Edward Cullen, my expectations of men are a little unrealistic."



Yeah.

So, DH and I leave for Utah in the wee hours of Saturday morning (plane leaves LAX a little after 7:00 am.) I have the rest of the Twilight series, the audio (unabridged) of The Amber Spyglass and I still haven't started Brisingr. Also am taking the Firefly Faeries to stitch on. I'm thinking The Amber Spyglass will win out on this trip since I can listen and stitch at the same time (and the headset will block the inevitable football games and DH's cell phone calls.)

We come home Tuesday night.

I wish everyone as nice a weekend as I hope to have and a warm and loving Thanksgiving.

No comments: