Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Olbermann Special Comment: Proposition 8

I'm angry that at the same moment I could stop being embarrassed for my president, I had to start being embarrassed for my state. As always, I'm grateful to Keith for his ability to put my feelings into words.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Sorry - I thought I was posting my first comment on another blog! Oops!

DH and I watch Countdown almost daily, and we watched this particular episode. I have to agree with you - I could NOT have said it better myself. Clearly this was a subject very important to Keith as he was getting choked up during his delivery. But what he said is EXACTLY what I would say myself. Really, if two people can find some happiness and love in this world, what does it matter to anyone else if they want to get married too?