Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Finally...

...a finish.

This has been languishing for years needing only binding and a hanger.  I am DETERMINED to finish projects this year.  What had been holding me up on this one was that I couldn't find any more of the barnwood fabric - or anything that would go with that weird greenish-brown color - for the binding.  Then I took the time to carefully go through my stash and found some leftover pieces of it from when I made the quilt.





 Pattern was from Bee Creative Studio - Nancy Davis Murty - but I just checked the site and she doesn't seem to be offering it now.  I'm happy with this finish.

Now, if I only had an empty wall to hang it on.

No comments: