Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Part Two

Want more.

I love it when this happens.  I have finished Anne Lamott's Grace Eventually.  (See prior post to learn how it came to me and how this is absolutely my book and thank you, Ms. Lamott, for writing this book just for me.  I don't know how you support yourself and your son on what you make creating books for one person at a time, but I am appreciative.)

What I love about this happening is that there are already more books out there for me to read.  To catch up.

I couldn't wait, though.  I ordered this one...



...for my kindle and took it to Disneyland with me yesterday.

Yes, can you imagine?  I spent the late afternoon and as long as the light held (because the kindle does not have a light) between ragtime piano sets reading.

The Magic Kingdom is open to all the various forms of magic, you know?

No comments: