Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Such a day...

A day full of traffic gaps and fluffy feathers.

A happy, boring day at jury duty where I got caught up with a book I stopped reading over a year ago.  (Over a year ago?  Really?)

A happy jury day where we were released two hours early and I didn't get called to a panel.

A gorgeous day where I stopped at Green Thumb and didn't buy anything.  Where there was no line for gas at Costco, and the potting soil was half the price I've been paying.

A splendid day that I be-bopped home from full of anticipation of a quiet evening and a weekend in the garden.

And then I walked in the door.

I don't know how much longer I can do this.

I'm really hopeful that the completion of my studio will at least give me a space to enjoy my crafts.

But it's already feeling...

Nevermind.

April.  Car.  My mind's on this one.

2014 Mazda CX-5 FWD 4dr Auto Sport

Think good thoughts for me.  I need the escape vehicle.

No comments: