Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I might be a little excited.

Maybe.


My brother and I go to Disneyland for the first time.
My parents took me to Disneyland for the first time in the first year it was open.
I was celebrating my fifth birthday.


I took my oldest to Disneyland when he was around 3.

This Saturday my mom, that son (and his wife), HIS son and I will be at Disneyland for my grandson's first visit.

Only for one day, and it's killing me not to be in charge.  Can't wait to share my lifetime love of this park with this wonderful little boy.

He LOVES music, to sing and to dance.  There may not be many rides in his day, but there will be LOTS of music.

No comments: