Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Hilarious

It's hard to get a belly laugh out of me, but this did it.


My son (in the very back) just finished a nutrition class at the local community college.  (He already has a BA in anthropology.)  To help him study for the class, he and friends did a weekly podcast called The Weekly Daily Value Podcast.

It was decent nutrition information (he got an "A" in the class) sprinkled generously with "fuck" and "shit" and more than a little random humor.

Our lifelong friend Ian (in the chair) is a script writer, and as they played with the podcast they had the idea for a radio show (I think on the lines of Radio Mystery Theater) with nutrition information woven through.

I don't know what they ended up with, but this promo shot had me laughing out loud.


(Yes, that is a live tortoise.  Legally permitted and everything.)

Can't wait to hear this.

No comments: