Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Weird

Blogger is being weird. I just went to check in on Dineke's blog and was dropped into a November, 2006 post. And I check some of my blogroll two or three times a day and I SWEAR to you there were no updates on YOUR blogs for days, then yesterday suddenly there three and four days worth of updates showing!

And no, that doesn't count as my Whiney Wednesday. I'm saving that up for after work 'cause I'm really upset about something and need to vent.

I just wanted my friends to know I haven't been neglecting you!

No comments: