Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Friday, May 20, 2011

I love ...

...what the BIGS are doing with this little song.

Yeah, it's not a great song.  But ask any artist.  Musician.  Writer.  Ballerina.

Your first stuff isn't great.  Maybe it's not even good.  Maybe it's not even tolerable.  But, damn, you put it out there.  You DID something courageous.

I couldn't believe how many people just HAD to trash this effort.

So I love how REAL artists - successful artists in their fields - have taken this and made it something to be proud of.

First Colbert and crew on Kimmel.  Then Glee.

And my students as they came into class today.

Ms. Black.  You're there.

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments: