Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Damage



Can't shake this.

Having a rough time shaking this funk.  So unusual for me.  I don't think I can remember a time when I've been low for more than a day or two or maybe three, but I'm an optimist most of the time and have always managed to step into the sunshine pretty quickly.

Apparently this week I get to wallow in damage for a while.  Yesterday the damage I've done.  Today the damage done to me.

So exhausting.  What a waste of time.

All conditional.  And pointless to dwell on.  If I could apologize for childhood damages, I would.  Apologies for damage done to me are out of reach.

Fortunately, I do have a helpful Universe.

Ready,  Freddie.

And Coco was released today.

Jerrod Maruyama.  LOVE his stuff.  Have quite a lot, actually, including a couple of signed prints.  What a delightful guy!
And chocolate.  And if it warms up by this afternoon, the garden.




For now, it better be the gym and errands after a phone call.

No comments: