Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Thursday, June 05, 2008


Missy, Nancy and I are all doing the Barack Boogie!

When it was time for California to vote in our primary I was really convinced that either Barack or Hillary would be terrific as President and was having a hard time deciding. Finally I let Missy have my vote since she wasn't able to vote this time around.

Boy, am I glad! The more I followed Clinton's campaign the more convinced I became that she would be just more of the same. I'm excited to get behind something new. I was particularly put off by her comments about the California primary in June being a deciding factor for candidates. Hello? California is an important primary because we're a large state. And our primary was moved up to FEBRUARY, Hillary. California wasn't voting in June this time around.

I sincerely hope she is not selected as the VP candidate. Barack would be too distracted always trying to watch his back to get the job done.

There, Nancy, I don't mind venting. You're so nice.

The DNC just announced they would be accepting no more lobby money in this campaign. What a great first step.

No comments: