Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Wishes


 Busy busy with last-minute Christmas tasks.  Errands run, hair washed and the BEST batch of clam dip ever finished.  Next will be chocolate chip cookies (now there's a combination).  Presents still to be wrapped and half of my kitchen floor never got mopped last week so must get to that.

Oh, and I still have to find the stockings.  Was certainly off my game this year.

Just wanted to pop by and thank you for visiting me.  I wish you all the very best year to come.

I'm hopeful.  I hope you are, too.


Hugs!

No comments: