Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Tired.

Decisions. Decisions.

Do I wind down from this long-winded week? I don't care for lecturing, but sometimes it's the quickest way to move through a bunch of information. Just finished day four of five on the Bill of rights. First period asked a question that allowed me to declare myself a serial killer in three states. They were much entertained. In my last class I taught the kids how to kill flies. They didn't believe that I had the foolproof technique until one of the boys was successful on his first attempt.

They were also much entertained. And why, you may ask, am I not in love with this job?


Or do I wind up for the upcoming weekend? Visit with Mom and Kathleen Saturday with (I hope) dinner out with them. Then Kath and I head to LA for a Straight No Chaser concert.

And on Sunday I head to Disneyland to lay a flower for Walt Disney's birthday. And, of course, to enjoy the Christmas holiday magic. MAYBE this time I will brave the line for the Haunted Mansion Holiday.

Sometimes life is just tough, isn't it?

No comments: