Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Monday, January 24, 2011

Lovely Day.

Girl's Day Out

A good friend (and ex-colleague) and I went to Disneyland and had a terrific day.  She is very good for me because she embraces life better than anyone I know.  I'm grateful to have her as a role model.  (Oh, and she is my fitness role model, as well.  She actually was up at 4:30 am to fit in a workout before leaving at 6:30 am for the park.  And here I was feeling self-righteous about doing a full workout on Sunday.  Slacker.)

While there I was reminded of one of my all-time favorite movies.

And there was music
And there were wonderful roses
They tell me
In sweet fragrant meadows of dawn, and dew

Sigh.  So lovely.

Guess I need to pull it out this weekend and soak my spirit.

No comments: