Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Sunday, sweet Sunday...

Well, with plenty to do.

Spent yesterday with Mom and Sis.  I'd had a difficult conference Friday so it was lovely to have family therapy.  Didn't get much scrapbooking done (too messed up in the head to get all the supplies there that I needed) but the visit was great.

Today was PERFECT for hitting the garden.  I was up and out at 9:00.  Got all but one of the flower planters in front weeded and sown with Apricot Chiffon poppies, Scabiosa and Lupine.  Only hitch in the whole project was that the two bags of bark mulch I have had sitting out there for going on two years (to back the passion vine trellis) had been magically transformed into an ant farm with seventygazillion inhabitants.

Now it's evening.  I showered off the ants and am ready to start stitching.  My facebook cross-stitch group had a Christmas ornament SAL today.  It's going on 6:00 pm and I'm just getting around to picking up a needle.

Hey, check it out!  One of my sister's colleagues was de-cluttering and passed on her collection of floss.  Pretty cool, huh?

P.S. Rosedale? Thanks for coming back.  Two chapters finished.

No comments: