Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Gorgeous Day...

...at my happy place.

Breakfast first, then morning entrance concert by our favorite, the Disneyland Band.  The train was ringing its bell in time with the music.


Mary Poppins and Bert, Mad Hatter and Alice coordinated the program for the morning.  It included the Disneyland Synchronized Stroller Drill Team and the mixed chorus, as well as choreographed dancing to the William Tell Overture.


Hahaha!  I caught Bert off the ground.


YeeHaw!  Rare sidewalk appearance by Billy Hill and the Hillbillies.  At least, rare for us to catch them here.  Nice treat.  We were on the way to see them at the Golden Horseshoe.


Whoa!  My favorite awesome-est bass player sings, too!  Nice.


Always good to crack us up.


Thanks to my fifth period class - part of my 160 Weight Watcher Buddies - for giving me this reminder to make good choices all day.  I did!


Over to California Adventure for a beautiful Southern California evening.  Got to introduce my nephew to Midway Mania.  He outscored me, but not by much.  I was pretty proud, considering he's a video game wiz.

Longest day in a long time (breakfast at 9:00 am, back to the car at 11:00 pm).  Feeling grateful and proud that I could do it all!

No comments: