Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

Sometimes that's all I feel.


These are the gentlemen of the Swing Shift Big Band.  DS2 posted on facebook that they were playing at The Sportsman Restaurant and Lounge in Camarillo.  It was a tough decision.  Stay home and fold laundry?  Or go see a set?

So happy I made the right choice.  What an awesome group! Drummer is 92 years old and would put most young drummers today to shame.

They'll be back June 26.  I'm extending my birth-week one more day.

Maybe I'll see you at the Sportsman.

No comments: