Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fine Print.

Apparently when I started this blog six years ago, there was some fine print about how much I could post.  And I've reached that limit.

Until I decide what to do with this (pay for more storage or move somewhere else) I won't be able to feed my addiction for pics.

Do want to share, though, that my trip to Japan was just splendid.  It was painful to leave and I am still fighting to stay out of the dumps.

It's been a rough fall.

I really didn't need to lose this place right now.

Hang in there with me, OK?

No comments: