Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Saturday, October 08, 2016

Life's Soundtrack.



My sister is a gamer.  Her former husband used to tease her about leaving the music on.  He would say, "Life doesn't have a soundtrack."

Foolish man.

Life does have a soundtrack.  For me, it's a constant and - most of the time - a delightful companion.

I'm grading papers.  Lots of them.  I ran Maleficent in the computer next to me, then decided I wanted a love story with a happy ending.  There is no better one than August Rush.  All I want to do is watch the final scene over and over.

The music is all around us.   All you have to do, is listen.

No comments: