Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Misery

I really hate this weekend. I do it every time! I assign a project on the Bill of Rights that I collect just before winter break. I refuse to take them home to work on over Christmas, and vow that I will do them a few at a time until grades are due. This time, using every spare minute at school, I managed to grade less than one class' out of five. Now, progress reports are coming up and I am spending my MLK holiday grading. And grading. And grading. Looks like about 2500 pages by the time I'm done. Cripes!

It wouldn't be so bad if they were all great. But most of them are garbage so they take forever. Gotta put comments (that they won't look at, anyway.)

I'd so much rather be in Eden, even if it is white out.

Sigh.

No comments: