Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Stitch or Blog?

One day last week I commented to Larry that those bloggers have to be the most self-absorbed people in the world. They go to all this trouble to set up a blog site and fill it with ideas and images, and who in the world is going to read it? You might as well just have a journal in a Word document.

The very next day, scrapbook.com sent an email inviting its subscribers to start their own scrapbooking blog. How fun was that!?!

So, here I am, wiping the egg off my face and starting a blog space for my stitchery stuff. Maybe it IS only for me.

Ain't I worth it?

No comments: