Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Splendiferous.

It's Iceland Poppy season at Disneyland.  I wish I could grow them; they're one of my favorite flowers.

My mom is nearly over her virus and was well enough to enjoy a simply wonderful day at Disneyland yesterday.

Full of happy surprises.  I'm still smiling.

Working on a post for here, but it may take a while.  I'm supposed to call in for federal jury duty this week and may end up in the city if I get called.

In the meantime, thanks for visiting, and I look forward to sharing this happy day with you in the near future.

No comments: