Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BAPS

Karin over at XStitchinProgress asked what large project I had. I'm a long way from starting it (no room to leave up such a large frame for an extended period of time) but look forward to it after we move.

It's called "Pumpkin Pines" based on a landscape by David Armstrong. I did a Google search for it to link but it doesn't seem to be available any more.


I always wonder about businesses that scan art for cross-stitch. I assume they're paying the appropriate royalties but you never really know. Go read Mary Kathryn's sidebar piece on copyright. She explains the issues much better than I could.

No comments: