Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Farewell to Tink

I've decided to clear out my sidebar tomorrow and Tinkerbat will be returning to her own batcave. I enjoyed getting to know her. Did you play with her? If you click on her, she will flutter around following the cursor. Since my cursor is Flora the fairy from Disney's Sleeping Beauty that was pretty funny. Tinkerbat has a sweet little "Hello Kitty" kind of face. Until you feed her (click on "more" in the corner). When you feed her she sends out sonar to locate the bug and when she's getting close she gets this really intent frown and huge fangs appear. There is an audible CHOMP when she catches the bug.

How funny.

I'm weird about these things. I know this is just a computer program, but I feel somehow disloyal, like I'm hurting her feelings, to remove her. Kind of like Clippy. I can't bring myself to turn off the Windows paperclip helper guy 'cause I'm afraid his feelings will be hurt.

Get a grip, Debi.

1 comment:

Chiloe said...

Yes I already played with her ! Have you noticed she never burps after she eats ? lol