Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

The Crazies...

...are finished!

(Sorry for the crappy picture.  Too tired to go take it over again.)
Gotta say, I'm delighted with how they turned out.  The Kaffe Fasset fabrics were the biggest surprise.  Those bags are delightful, although I love them all.  What a great design.  Only problem now is that I don't really want to give them up.

It's all right.  They're gifts for love.

Only eight days until I leave for Japan.  I'm normally a good "wait-er,"  but I predict that will be the longest 12.5 hours I've ever spent.  Oh, heavens.  Then there's the whole immigration-customs ordeal, isn't there?

Sigh.

No comments: