Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rainbow

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true

Just about ready to enjoy a dream come true.


Packed and ready to get ready for bed.  Up very early in hopes of making it to LAX with plenty of time for the gauntlet.  I've heard that the majority of clients who make this trip across the ocean prefer the night flight so they can sleep the time away, but I would lose my mind waiting a whole day to do this.

Looking forward to meeting my new best friends at KAL.



My friend Dustin has introduced me to the fun of astrology.  For months my feelings about this trip have been anticipation of adventure and new friends and going with the flow.  Amazingly, my horoscope for tomorrow says pretty much exactly that.  Won't it be interesting to see if we jive with reality?

For now, I will say sayonara.  I don't know if I'll be able to update this from Japan, but if I can, I will.  Meanwhile, I'm sure I'll manage the occasional facebook post.

Hugs!

No comments: