Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Friday, March 29, 2013

Paraphrase...

with a touch of hyperbole.

My horoscope for 2013 said that the first half of my year would suck, but the second half would be awesome, almost magical.


 Really looking forward to the magic about now.
John Green - my students turned me on to him.  There may be a crush.
Things are better.  I am better.

This morning I am very much looking forward to another trip down the coast to Roger's Gardens, this time with my SIL.  Always good times.  This is the third year for this spring field trip for plants, then to Newport Fashion Island for lunch at Andrew Weil's restaurant (that I can never remember the name of but the food is great) and this time across the parking lot to Barnes and Nobel so I can pick up a copy of one of John Green's books.

Driving down the coast, so wishing it wasn't foggy, but welcome to SoCA beaches in the spring.

Better get ready.  Going to be a great day. 

P.S.  I love this one best, John Green.  Thanks!  Read you later.

No comments: