Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

well. wow.

I had some really bad news today and realized that I have never actually cried out loud.  Until today.  Lots of silent tears rolling down my face or smothered into my pillow.  But today was the first day I sobbed.  Out loud.

And I came home from work and straight to my facebook community.  We are pretty much united in our hopes for the end of Prop 8 following today's SCOTUS hearing.  Better would be something more far-ranging, but the end of H8 would be a start.

And I started grazing the net, and thought again of the I AM Sunday Morning Coffee Talks.  And on a whim, did a youtube search.

And look what I found.

Of the five talks, this was my favorite.  Darkness and Light.  And our introduction to In-Q.



I needed this today.  And it was provided.

Never too many tears for gratitude.

P.S.  If you watch it all the way through, you'll see me in the audience.  If you know what I look like.  Heeheehee.

No comments: