Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Teeny Little Happy Dance



I finished one page of my enlarged "Firefly Fairies" chart. I'm thinking I'm close to being done with the blue floss on the blue fairy. There are probably still a few rows of blue but most of the bottom of her skirt is the pale salmon (like the orange fairy's dress) and metallics.

I've decided to move to one of the other fairies to work with a different color of floss for awhile. When I've finished all the floss, I'll do all the metallics and the backstitching, then block the piece and stretch it onto the biggest q-snaps I can find to work the beading.

No comments: