Welcome!

A place for family and friends to see what I'm up to. Visitors welcome here.

Hail Guest, we ask not what thou art.
If Friend, we greet thee, hand and heart.
If Stranger, such no longer be.
If Foe, our love will conquer thee.
-Old Welsh Door Verse

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gone in a Flash

Whiney Wednesday kind of came and went without a whole lot to whine about.

I still have this cough. I would try to figure out if it's just The Crap hanging on forever, a relapse, or a similar cough related to something els but I'm too tired from trying to lecture all day while I'm coughing.

Meeting last night with communications advisor went well EXCEPT for my colleague who is suddenly questioning what we're writing. Now, did they ever REALLY say that! I lost it. This guy spent every meeting talking to people, often not even in the room, while I sat through every boring Board of Trustees meeting hanging on their every word, and now he wants to make sure they really said something (that they said at least six times in every meeting for six months.)

All was overshadowed, though, by the happy happenstance that I got to see and watch the full lunar eclipse on my drive home last night. I wouldn't have remembered to look for it if I had been tucked in my recliner at home (coughing).

So, I guess that was the silver lining to the irritating meeting.

No comments: